Monday, February 20, 2006

Stallone Gaveup his Life


Another beautiful day-
March 2nd my final year exams are gonna start and I was revising my 3rd paper i.e.; Entrepreneurship. It was so boring but so interesting as all the things are really simple to grasp from the notes.
To get out of my boredom came in front of ma loving pc and found a close pal of mine online. There he gave me the happiest news of his life, well according to him it’s the happiest life but he never guessed that he has given the key of entertainment or rather bachelor status to a girl. I’m happy for him as he finally met the real love of his life and got it knotted before its too late for HIM.
Stallone is one of the most famous user in the Maldivian mIRC.
Stallone Akka Hassan Munner got married to Dara (changed religion – Aishath Hana) on 9th feburary 7:45 pm at Peral Hotel, Colombo. I wish him all the best for a successful married life and the only he has to do now is to make a great volleyball team of his own. Coached by him and managed by his wife.
May God Bless the two lovebirds with everything they ever wanted in there life.

1 comment:

jaheen said...

hahahah!
i cant believe my mate finally got married after all! the famous Stallone married to a Thai chick? WOW! kewl..

anyways, i pray for a prosperous future for both of you and may God bless you guys! enjoy life together!

ps. now its time to grow up and be mature, buddy! :p