Monday, October 09, 2006

A Dirty Poem

Clinching the cells and tissues inside,
Performing the aroma of exploration on my body,
Destructing the presence of my sense,
Vandalizing myself by a touch from your
Sunshine, glittering glamorous fingertip

Slipping into your sandwiched thighs,
Moving ahead the soft mountains on ya chest,
Expedition to the tip of the soft mountain,
Conquering it with my bare hands,
Flagging it with my warm tongue

Spreading while sneaking around your thighs,
Getting drowned in the lubrication,
Submerging into mouth to mouth respiration,
Jerking with pleasure of excitement,
Uttering words of help cry
To stay intact in position for another life
2 b continued on bed ......... Jinan
Will this few sentences making a paragraph turn my reputation hayward? A question still not answered but truely it was a thought that provoked me to write them down. Fearless of the countless attacks and making myself for anything and everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pig dog , hows your ego today?

Anonymous said...

this is not dirty. this is lame and silly.

Anonymous said...

I salute you, O brave souls who publish poems.