Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lonely - Mr Lonely -

This happen to be one of the e-mail which I send to my Girlfriend, Just like the stuff I wrote in it and thought of bringing it out and post in my blog itself. So here it goes out in the BLUE
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
date Jun 27, 2005 4:11 PM

subject :Trying to Love u and thats all Im doing all the time darling- Love u a lot

mailed-by :gmail.com


Miserable life of mine without you,
Miserable feeling without you,
Miserable thoughts without you,
Miserable me without you,
Miserably in love with you.…


Why did u sail so far from me?
Why did u nail me away from you?
Why did u hail my love but still not near me?
Why do I love you so much?


Beyond expectations,
Beyond dreams,
Beyond limits,
Beyond extremes,
Beyond truth,
Beyond myself,
Beyond facts- I love u….


Love is when I feel your need,
Love is when I miss you,
Love is when I see you,
Love is when I feel your presence,
Love is when you love me,
Love is when we feel incomplete without each other,
Love is our belief and my belief is you…..


Sometimes I feel a strong desire,
A desire which almost make me an insane
Taking all ma sanity into vain,
This desire to possess you, to have you and to be with you
Kills the desire of myself living in here-
I don't know when this desire of seeing you would turn me insane,
But I sure do know that my desire to possess you is coz I love you-


Just want a life with you,
A life with our own dreams,
A life with our own selves,
A life mating our future into fruitful thoughts….


Thoughts come and go,
But your thoughts come and stay there like a strong impression-
And the next one takes over, even before that first one departs,
Likewise a day I spend half of the millisecond thinking about you,
The fun, the love, the care and the excitement we had just some days before,
A day is to less to get over your thought, coz I don't get a time to get over it,
Like a shadow, your thoughts follow me where ever I go and what ever I do,
It's a part of my life to miss you and to think about you,
Waiting for the day to come,
The day when I would be able to water my thirsty eyes,
My dried lips,
My swollen up soul,
The day when u would make all my dreams come true-
I'm waiting for that day like how a parent waits for there kid to walk or talk,
I'm waiting for you….


If loving someone so much is a crime,
Then I have committed the crime and I surrender myself,
But if asked for ma last wish, I would die to see you and die for you,
I'm the culprit of overdose of love and I love you so much
Even without your permission or knowledge,
I love you without any limitations-
Cage me inside your heart and I would get eternal peace….


A slight thought of you make tears filling up ma eyes
Eyes that had never shed tears shed it when u shed tears,
It is so difficult to be away from you my angel-
Do me a favor, come back to me
I'm dying to see you darling,
I really wanna rest on your lap and sleep….


Feeling like a kid who is missing his mother,
Crying and weeping in your absence is so common now,
Don't even remember how many times I have shed tears,
But I do smile before and after that and even now I feel like
Exploding and cry so loud that the whole world would know that
This kid is really missing his everything and he really needs her in his life-
And that's you my darling,


I better stop before I loose control on my own emotions….
I'm just fine and I hope that even you are doing great than ever before.
Always loving u with a different angle and perception,
That's me and I bet no one could ever love you the way how I love you and I'm very confident about this darling…
Please stay with me and please support me- I have learned to live you now….
Dont want to ask you, how you are doing? coz I believe that your doing fine and better than ever before.
Good Night
Take care
Your darling Jinan
Umaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (I wish this would come in reality soon)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Guess What!!! I'm still confident that I can love you more than anyone in this world and there wont be anyone who can love you more than me Farasath Abdul Shakoor :)

3 comments:

jaheen said...

ahem ahem..

Aisha said...

from ur poem what i knew was tat u really loved her very much. I wish tat she would come back. Insha Allah everythings gonna be okey. and do tc.

Anonymous said...

amayaaeeyy aisha.......... meee dhen bondu vareh dhoooo hehehe.. pakaassssssss