Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mona Lisa Decoded

Last Night while toying with Da Vinci and Mona Lisa pic, I got this wild idea of puttin Da Vinci's pic on Mona darlings face and to my horror what did I find? Well Its more like Mona Lisa in her old age.
The difference :
Emotion - Da Vinci Looks sad regarding some aspect where as Mona Lisa is smiling for the sake.

Age - Evident stuff, Da vinci is in his late 60's and Mona Lisa in her early 30's
Sex - Well it can be this way tht, Da vinci portrayed himself as a lady? Or Mona Lisa is his daughter.

Hehehehe, I'm just kidding around. But aint it interesting, since I found this similarity I'm just mimicking the great theorist who are behind Da vinci's Code.

7 comments:

[i]nnovative[T]hinker said...

awww, Did I knock down ya sentiments? Well I hav never read tht book and dont know wats in it either. Jst happened to see a Trailor of tht movie and hence forth wrote down some lines. If u think I am a moron- then Pls switch on the Ignore button, thts how we deal a moron. Next time dont take pain in commenting a moron's blog :p and If ur asking whether Im some kind of a Moron, then the answer is NO. I dont mimick great personalities like u ;)

Anonymous said...

he was anonymous yet :D
meaning that we bloggers must ritualistically lynch him for being anonymous, bragging about the fact that we at least have pseudonyms ...

Anonymous said...

what a decode?

Anonymous said...

Da vinci Code by Dan Brown

Da Vinci Code-II by Hussain Jinan(innovative thinker)...
u got awesome idea..

JK

Anonymous said...

hey anonymous whts the prob with u. y dont u appreciate others effort.. if ur a tht gr8 writer or a crictic though..let us c ur orginal works or a blog page..

Anonymous said...

nice work .... why dont u write a sequel to Da Vinci's Code?

moyameehaa said...

kewl.

=burp=