Monday, May 08, 2006

- Sacred Love –

Dipped into thy ocean of abundance of love,
Soaked into thy feeling of sinking into thee love,
Drop by drop I dried the ocean,
Tear by tear I filled the ocean,
Dived into thy world of sacredness

Soul reborn by watery engrave truth,
Soul retouched by waves of ensured love,
Buried under the security of sensation,
Current by current took me away,
Wave by wave tossed me away,
Dived into thy world of sacredness

A new figure to memories,
A new day to remember,
A new lease of Life to count on,
Dived into thy world of sacredness

One more dip to attain beauty of heart,
Purified by rolling water petals,
Wished for another sacred wash,
Dived into thy world of sacredness......
-Innovative Thinker
Note: The Above pic is designed by me to suit my poem-

1 comment:

~ange|~ said...

salhi!!!!! reay nice.. love seeing ur work.. keep it up n post more stuff!!! :D