Monday, February 19, 2007

Is it bad to call or give gifts or spend more time with ya beloved?

Question: Why does all the guys/girls say or ask

Why are you calling her/him everyday?
Why are you spending on him/her so often?
Why are you guys always on the phone?
Why are you guys meeting each other so often?

The people who ask these questions are in short doing that, but they never know it. Example is sited below

- Last week I encountered with this incident –
My cousin was leaving to Addu before his departure to Germany for a Butler course, he asked me whether I have anything to send to my girlfriend and I just handed him over a silver necklass which I bought from Singapore duty free. He just looked at me and said - “Jinan you don’t buy a lot of things for her right? Btw is this your valentine gift for her?”
Replied: “Nopes, just saw that during my short window shopping and bought it since I liked the carving and design and it just twinkled me that it would look amazing on her”
Sometimes later in the day he told me that during his affair time, he use to give a perfume bottle to his wife every month and if she was in Addu he made sure that he send it to Addu, but he has never spend a month without sending the token of love….

…...Here comes the interesting part …...

This guy told me months back when he was single and when I bought a gift for my girlfriend on her B’day he was just creating a big scene with my brother saying why I’m wasting my money on all this things. But now when the truth came in – he was much ahead of me when it comes for spending cause he told me that all the perfumes where above 700MRF and his wife also told me that yah he did and its still now in her room shelf.

….. Things to wonder…..

Every single individual does the same thing but never expect his friend/relative/siblings to do it? But why? Why is this mentality developed in human beings? Why does they feel that we shouldn’t do it while they also did the same thing?

They have given gifts to there loved ones and they still give, they call there loved ones every now and then, they meet there loved ones every single second in which they can make it. But still they go to the extent of asking another person not to do it by stating things making themselves proud…
You know when I was in an affair I didn’t give so much of things to ma gf, I didn’t call her so often nor I went to meet her… But they do….

I don’t know what propels individual to get into these things but I have noticed that this has been happening around all the time and most of the time. Its either to save there prestigious ego setup or just to make themselves sound COOL.


Note: For the critics, I'm writin this 'yes because I'm facing this most of the time' and this is something that really turns me upset cause it goes as 'You do things but dont let others do the samething'. People who give advice should practice it also - what would happen if you buy a valentine card and ask the other person not to buy a valentine card? What would happen if on one hand you finished your call for your beloved and ask the other person not to be on phone for so long?

Dude's Just be Yourself - The world never stops to give you a second chance to redo it all over again. Judge things yourself and do things which you feel is good and apt to do. Doesnt mean to do bad things in here.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

kewl...its gr8 n its happening around all of us....n some r getting over the limitations..as u say do that when u feel to do..not wen someother pple r doin that...wen u feel give it..wen u feel call..unless u dont exceeed the limit its ok..anyways kewl one cheeers..

Neobe said...

yeah...very true...

Anonymous said...

Giving time is OK... but giving too many gifts is not healthy (for the relationship) n to u also (financially)...

I sed that cos, say u bought her a lot of gifts n then break up... everything down the drain, innit?

Anonymous said...

Great post man its true in sometime of our lives we do the same but going over with spending and receiving can be a disaster like nass said

[i]nnovative[T]hinker said...

Well wat u wud notice from mine is that my expenditure is limited compared to the one who is advicing me. I'm not so great to spend even 1/4th of ma salary on my gf, but on special occassions its good to show that - But wat if someone comes inbetween tht also N bugs?

This is not about spending the whole money but even if you buy a 100MRF gift on a special occassion they are behind ya ass with a hell of advice and donts. Its about the "BEHAVIOUR" irrespective of whatever budget it is. Neither I'm a fan of too much spending

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE BY FAR THE MOST BORING BLOGGER.

[i]nnovative[T]hinker said...

Just visited ma blog to praise me?? I was really wondering where on earth u were hiding all these days - not a single post - MAN WHERE WERE U and thanks for checking ma blog once again ;) hehehehhehe Guys the critic of my blog is BACK.