Monday, February 12, 2007

Under Full Moon Valentine Proposal


WEDNESDAY 14TH FEBRUARY

VALENTINE BBQ DINNER AT FULL MOON RESORT

Spoil your loved one with a romantic dinner beneath the stars at the Atoll Grill.

A sumptuous buffet menu has been put together to tempt you….Australian Oysters, Chilled Sri Lankan Shrimps or maybe some Mexican Charcoal Roasted Chicken from the spit roast, Herb and Pepper Marinated Fillet Steak, Rosemary infused Lamb Chops, just to name a few….all cooked over the hot coals!

Accompanied by a huge array of Salads, Cold Meats and Seafood then completed with, if you still have room…..a collection of sweets and desserts that will seal the end of a wonderful meal.

A romantic setting for two, beside the sea, beneath the stars!

@ US$80.00 per couple + 10% Service Charge


Our Valentine Package includes:

♥Valentine BBQ Dinner at the Atoll Grill
♥A Red Rose for Each Lady
♥Complimentary Glass of Sparkling Wine
♥Complimentary Return Launch Transfer
♥Depart Jetty #1 19.00 Depart F/Moon 22.30


To make a reservation for this evening please contact
Phone: Julia 664 2010
Email: sales@fullmoon.com.mv.
This is an e-mail which I recieved and henceforth, I just liked the menu scribbled in it and if anyone wanna just eat something for 80USD including ur loved one then here is the chance to do it in the most romantic area. I dont believe in Valentines day coz for me loving my beloved would be 365 days of a year but not just oneday of the whole year. Thats not justified right?? Well if lovers day is to be celebrated on 14th feb, then I guess ur anniversary day also should be that. Anyways here is some piece of yummy dinner for you guys on the desk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

transport ???

[i]nnovative[T]hinker said...

Well I guess I told ya it was an email and I think u can contact the number mentioned in there N I guess tht ad was also mentionin some complimentary return lanuch transfer :-s.... Call JULIA 6642010