Monday, March 12, 2007

A company or Accompany to Watch a Movie

Yesterday we went for a cup of coffee after office and there I put a desire that I'm not able to go to cinemas down here and watch movies as most of my friends hate watching them on big screen. In India I was used to this and it was hardly that I go down a video rental and get on to watch at home. Almost every good movie, I make sure that I watch them first day first show with my gang of Indian friends. But in here everythin is so lagged, good films come so late and when it comes there is no one to accompany or give company to me. It was so boring and hence out of topic I just put this forward to my office mate during our sip of coffee in BURGER MATE and to my surprise, she also raised the samething and sighted her unhappiness as she couldnt make it to watch "Khabhi Alvida Na Kehna", "Don" etc (looks like a SRK fan to me). I normally throw myself into theater here with my cousin cause we both are bored, but recently she also got busy in her schedule (damn shes in her teens, so quite evident that she would have other obligations hehehe).

I was full of smiles filling almost all my words with it coz someone is gonna make it out with me to watch the same movie, in the same place and at the same time (theatre). But today when I came to office, I just realised how hectic our schedule for the upcoming EU mission planned for Kaafu, Raa, Baa And Lhaviyani Atoll is. She is more importantly ready to accompany me, but then the departure from here is early morning 6:00 tommorow and its a good ride on the sea for the next five days with the EU evaluator. Hence our mission is cancelled to accompany some crap persons mission, I'm sidelined again by myself .........

Can Someone accompany me? or gimme company? someone with a better luck ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love watching movies on the big screen too!

I'd love to accompany you.. there only one hitch though,I am not in male' oh well

[i]nnovative[T]hinker said...

Oh Well!! does that mean ur lucky enuff not to be in male'? kya shanu tu bhi na :p But its ma bad luck again

Anonymous said...

hey, i can accompany you... i love watching movies too, especially on the big screen... the experience can't be compared with watching it on tv/video.